Apollo Justice: The Ace Lawyer Trilogy Capcom has announced that it will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam and the Microsoft Store on January 25, 2024.
Get the latest details below.
What is it Apollo Justice: The Ace Lawyer Trilogy?
First released in 2001, Ace lawyer The series gave rise to the Courtroom Battle genre of text adventure games.
Phoenix Wright passes the torch to Apollo Justice in this three-game collection, which traces Apollo’s growth as a lawyer as he navigates the Dark Age of Law.
Beautiful HD graphics and special rewards galore make this the ultimate playable version!
Games in the collection
- Apollo Justice: The Ace Lawyer
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice
the way of playing
Investigate crimes, solve mysteries, and catch the culprit!
Investigate crime scenes to collect evidence and build your case. Battle the master prosecutor in court and save your client. Find and resolve contradictions to reveal more and more truth. Take a desperate situation and turn it around! The acquittal was snatched from the jaws of defeat!
- Investigation parts – Talk with witnesses and investigate the crime scene to gather information and evidence for use in court.
- Trial parts Point out the discrepancies between the witness’s testimony and the evidence with a loud “Objection!” Expose their lies during interrogation and discover the truth.
Turning things upside down to change the situation, this is how a real lawyer wins his case!
- Orchestra Hall – Soundtracks for all three games plus 14 select tracks from Ace lawyer 15th Anniversary Orchestra Concert Ace lawyer The 2019 orchestral concert consists of 175 songs. Watch illustrations of new chibi characters dancing to the music while you enjoy your favorite songs.
- Arts Library -This library is full of character designs, background art, and even its own introductory anime Spirit of justice. We’ve never included so much! Original artwork dedicated to this set can also be found here!
- Animation studio – Freely create the scene of your dreams using character models, animations, background music and voice lines from the games – all at your fingertips. Put characters in situations unimaginable in the main games!
- Special episodes and costumes – Special episodes and costumes that were only available as pre-order specials or paid content are included in this set. Play with special costumes for even wackier experiences. Enjoy two special episodes from Dual destinies And Spirit of justiceand “Recovering the Transformation” and “The Time Traveler.” An unusual client and some familiar faces create these episodes that everyone should play Ace lawyer a fan!
Quality of life improvements
- List of games – Choose the game, episode and even chapter you want to start with the first time you play. Experience the story from the beginning or skip to your favorite scenes, it’s up to you!
- Story mode – In Autoplay, the game will continue through the dialogue for you, while in Story Mode, the game will also automatically make selections and solve puzzles for you. This is the perfect situation for people who simply want to sit back and watch a good mystery unfold.
- date – Accumulation system from Dual destinies And Spirit of justice Allowing you to review text you’ve already read has been added to Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. Reread the lines you accidentally skipped with ease!
- Seven languages – The story is available in seven languages: Japanese, English, French, German, Korean, and traditional and simplified Chinese. New audio dubbing in each language has also been included. Mix and match game text and audio languages to your liking.
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots in the gallery.
Trailer release date