Image via Devsisters
Capsaicin Cookie is Cookie Run: Kingdom’s spicy, fiery Epic Charge Cookie that prioritizes the Front position of the team. He can inflict stacks of Burn and Magma debuffs against enemies, and transform into a Spice Overlord to deal the final blow. He’s also resistant to immobilization, as it would result in his immortality for a short period. If you happened to pull for Capsaicin Cookie, here’s everything you know about how to build him.
Best Toppings build for Capsaicin Cookie in CRK
Capsaicin Cookie lives in the front of the team, which means that he needs survivability first and foremost. He also needs a lot of ATK to increase his Burn DMG by as much as possible. His best Toppings would be the following:
- x5 Solid Almond (best-in-slot) – this is the best option for Capsaicin to ensure his survivability.
- x5 Searing Raspberry – this is an optional set that works for Capsaicin due to the useful ATK boost, but you’ll have to roll for DMG Resist bonus stats to make it work.
- x3 Solid Almond + x2 Searing Raspberry – if you’re having trouble putting together a full set of Solid Almonds, you can temporarily replace two with Searing Raspberries.
For bonus stats, focus on building as much DMG Resist as possible, as well as some ATK.
Related: How to get more Stamina Jellies in Cookie Run Kingdom
Best Treasures for Capsaicin Cookie in CRK
Capsaicin Cookie is best paired with ATK-boosting Treasures and overall useful picks, such as the following:
- Sleepyhead’s Jelly Watch or Squishy Jelly Watch – for cooldown reduction plus an ATK boost (if using Sleepyhead)
- Dream Conductor’s Whistle – amazing DPS Treasure that will benefit your team regardless of your comp
- Sugar Swan’s Shining Feather – useful for revival during PvP
- Old Pilgrim’s Scroll – useful no-brainer ATK boost
Capsaicin Cookie Skill info in Cookie Run: Kingdom
- Capsaicin Cookie transforms with the surge of magma power. When he has transformed, his regular attacks will cause Lava Eruptions, inflicting Burn and Magma debuffs to enemies. While transformed, Capsaicin Cookie will briefly become resistant to interrupting effects. After his transformation, Capsaicin Cookie will enter Spice Overlord mode with all the intense magma power and deliver his final strike. If he becomes immobilized during the battle, he will become Immortal, dispelling his debuffs, and he can’t be immobilized for a certain period. The first cooldown of Capsaicin Cookie’s skill will be shortened, allowing for faster skill use.
- Cooldown: 15 seconds, one second initial cooldown
- Single Hit DMG: 32.4 percent of ATK
- Lava Eruption DMG: 97.2 percent of ATK
- Magma Debuff: Fire DMG +20 percent for 20 sec, stacks up to three times
- Burn DMG: 27.3 percent DMG every second for 16 seconds, stacks up to three times
- Spice Overlord DMG: 362.4 percent of ATK
- Spice Overlord Burn DMG: 54.6 percent DMG every 0.8 seconds for 16 seconds, stacks up to once
- Spice Overlord Lava Eruption DMG: 130 percent of ATK + 20 percent DMG for every stack of Magma debuff
- Immortality: lasts for six seconds, activated once
For more Toppings guides, check out Best Candy Diver Cookie Toppings build in Cookie Run Kingdom here on Pro Game Guides.