Publisher Playtonic Friends and developer Castle Pixel will release Tales of Zahr II: Prince Minotaur For Xbox Series and Xbox One via Microsoft Store The companies announced on October 4.
Tales of Zahr II: Prince Minotaur It was first released for Switch and PC via steam On August 16, 2022.
Here’s an overview of the game via Playtonic Friends:
The Minotaur King has returned… and it’s all your fault! Lily returns to embark on a new “classic” adventure that takes place hundreds of years after “The Sleeping King”!
Grandpa’s latest tale takes you on a journey through haunted forests, pirate beaches and other mysterious lands across a vast open world! Enchanting cities, awesome enemies, challenging puzzles and powerful weapons await you.
Enjoy a ‘story within a story’ as Grandpa narrates exciting moments throughout Lily’s incredible adventure.
Will you help Lily defeat the Minotaur King and save her brother?
- A compelling main story as well as engaging side quests.
- A classic top-down action adventure in a retro 2D environment.
- Dozens of small dungeons, caves and locations for you to discover.
- Choices that affect the story and events.
- Wide range of weapons and abilities.
- Over 15 hours of gameplay.
Watch a new trailer below.
Xbox announcement of the promotion