Publisher Bandai Namco and developer Dimps will release a major free update for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on October 12, followed by new downloadable content and versions of PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series in 2024, the companies Announced.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch and PC through Steam. It was first released on November 2, 2016 and will celebrate its seventh anniversary this year.
The newly announced roadmap today is as follows:
- Big free update
- New event: Festival of the Universes
- New battle mode: Cross Versus
- Awakened Ability: Ultra Instinct
- Avatar Level Cap Unlock
- Some feature improvements
- Welcome campaign
- Login Bonus (Limited Time): October 12-19
- Free trial for select DLC characters: October 12-19
- Playable characters: Android 17 (DB Super), Bojack, Cabba, Dabura Majin Buu (Gohan Absort Android 13, Frost, Fu, Fused Zamasu orbed), God of Destruction Champa, Goku (Ultra Instinct), Jiren, Kefla (Super Saiyan) Broly Full Power Super Salyan, SSGSS Gogeta, SSGSS Vegito, Super Baby 2, Tapion, Vados Rose Goku Black, Zamasu
- New downloadable content
- Additional scenario
- Additional playable characters
- Other contents
- Launch of PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series versions
Watch a new trailer below.
Take a step into the future