The Genshin Impact 3.3 live stream officially revealed that Arataki Itto will receive a replay banner. Arataki Itto is the head of the Arataki Gang, if the name isn’t a bit mocking, he is “a fearless man with Oni blood running through his veins” who is “quick as the wind and mighty as thunder”.
Itto’s aggressive and destructive abilities make it a perfect fit for the DPS category of the free PC game. As a Claymore and Geoelement user, Itto has the potential to steal a spot at many parties. Here’s everything we know about Itto’s banner repeat and his current abilities.
Genshin Impact Itto Banner Release Date
The Itto banner replay release date is December 7th. along with the Genshin Impact 3.3 update. To prepare, take a look at our guide to the best Itto build.
Genshin Impact Itto Abilities
Normal Attack: Fight Club Legend
- regular attack: Perform up to four consecutive hits, when the second and fourth attacks hit the opponents, Itto gains two stacks of Superlative Superstrength. Itto’s normal attack combo will not reset after a short time after using his elemental ability, allowing you to constantly swing his Claymore around. Maximum five batteries. This effect refreshes the duration of existing stacks.
- charged attack: Hold for a charge attack and use Arataki Kesagiri slashes without using stamina. Each slash consumes a stack of Superlative Superstrength. When the final stack is consumed, Itto launches a powerful attack.
- Dive Attack: An airborne slam to the ground that damages opponents along the path and deals AoE damage on impact.
Elemental Skill: Bloodline of the Crimson Oni
Throw Ushi, a young Akaushi bull, to deal Geo damage. When Ushi hits opponents, he grants Itto a stack of Superlative Superstrength. As a Geo build, Ushi continues to provide support by taunting opponents and inherits health based on the percentage of Itto’s max HP.
When Ushi is attacked, he provides Itto with a stack of Superlative Superstrength, which can be gained once every two seconds. Ushi flees when his HP reaches 0 or the duration ends, granting Itto a stack of Superlative Superstrength.
Hold: Adjust the launch angle. Only one Ushi can be on the field at any time.
Elemental Burst: Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil!
Itto unleashes his inner Raging Oni King in battle, which has the following special properties:
- Normal, Charged, and Dive attacks are converted to Geo damage.
- Itto’s attack increases based on his defense, his attack speed also increases.
- The first and third combos of his normal attack grant Itto a superlative super strength build when hitting opponents.
- Itto’s elemental and physical resistance drop in the Raging Oni King state, but his attack stats are increased based on his defense, and his normal attack is given a speed boost.
- The status clears when Itto leaves the battlefield.
Itto Passive Talents
- Arataki Ichibán: When Itto uses Arataki Kesagiri, each slash causes the next slash to have 10% increased attack speed (max 30%).
- Bloodline of the Crimson Oni: Arataki Kesagiri’s damage increases Itto’s defense by 35%.
- Groundhog shot: When a party member uses attacks to obtain wood, they have a 25% chance to obtain an additional log of wood.
- Warrior’s Charge: For a short time after using Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst! or performing a spring, Itto’s normal attack does not reset.
- Stay a while and listen: Using Itto’s Elemental Blast gives Itto a superlative super strength buff: it grants Itto two stacks and for the first second, one stack is added a total of three times.
- Get together, it’s a fight!: Using Itto’s elemental reduces the ability critical damage of Geo party members by 90 seconds and restores six energy to Itto: a maximum of six critical damage and 24 energy.
- Horns lowered, traversing: Increases Itto’s elemental skill level by three (maximum upgrade is 15).
- Jail Bread and Butter: While in the Raging Oni King state, Itto has a 25% higher critical rate against opponents with equal or lower HP percentage than him.
- Hanamizaka’s 10 years of fame: Increases Itto’s elemental burst by three (maximum buff is 15).
- Arataki Itto, Present!: Itto’s charged attacks deal 50% more critical damage. When using Arataki Kesagiri, it has a 50% chance to not consume stacks of Superlative Superstrength.
If you’re looking for more of the best Genshin Impact characters to add to your squad ahead of time, you can follow that link. We also have a Genshin Impact codes guide so you can claim those Primogems for free.