Image via HoYoverse
Sampo Koski is a cunning merchant from the Underworld who swindles unsuspecting customers with scam after scam. While he was part of the righteous organization, Wildfire, his activities in the Administrative District suggest that he’s adept at disguising himself as various individuals to procure information. I think that he’s one of the most interesting characters in the game, as he’s implied to be affiliated with the Masked Fools. In battle, Sampo is a four-star Wind Element that follows the Path of The Nihility.
Best Light Cones for Sampo in Honkai Star Rail
Sampo is an offensive debuffer that primarily deals DoT, so he can benefit from using the following Light Cones:
- In the Name of the World (best five-star option) – An all-around amazing Light Cone that will boost Sampo’s DMG against debuffed enemies, and further increases her ATK and Effect Hit Rate upon using a Skill.
- Eyes of the Prey (best four-star option) – This is tailor-fit for Sampo’s kit, as it increases Effect Hit Rate and DoT.
- Fermata – This Light Cone increases the wielder’s Break Effect and DMG against enemies affected by Wind Shear, a debuff that Sampo can inflict upon enemies.
- Good Night and Sleep Well – This Light Cone provides a stackable DMG bonus for every debuff an enemy has, making it great for Sampo, who can apply a stackable Wind Shear debuff to enemies.
Related: Honkai Star Rail Best Herta Build – Light Cones, Relics, & More!
Best Relics for Sampo in Honkai Star Rail
Sampo can be paired with either of the two Relic sets below. If you’re looking to increase his Wind DMG, we recommend using Eagle of Twilight Line. Meanwhile, if you prefer to give Sampo a straightforward ATK and SPD boost, consider using the Musketeer of Wild Wheat instead. You can also combine two pieces of each set if you’re aiming to increase Sampo’s damage output as much as possible.
- Musketeer of Wild Wheat
- Two-piece bonus: ATK increases by 10 percent.
- Four-piece bonus: The wearer’s SPD increases by 6 percent and Basic ATK DMG increases by 10 percent.
- Eagle of Twilight Line
- Two-piece bonus: Increases Wind DMG by 10 percent.
- Four-piece bonus: After the wearer uses Ultimate, their action is Advanced Forward by 25 percent.
As for Sampo’s Relic stats, focus on building ATK, SPD, and Effect Hit Rate.
Best Planar Ornaments for Sampo in Honkai Star Rail
Sampo can be paired with the following Planar Ornament sets. For stats, focus on Wind DMG and ATK percent.
- Space Sealing Station (SPD build) – Increases the wearer’s ATK by 12 percent. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, the wearer’s ATK increases by another 12 percent.
- Pan-Galactic Commercial Enterprise (Effect Hit Rate build) – Increases the wearer’s Effect Hit Rate by 10 percent. Meanwhile, the wearer’s ATK increases by an amount that is equal to 25 percent of Effect Hit Rate, up to a maximum of 25 percent.
For more HSR builds, check out Honkai Star Rail Best Yanqing Build – Light Cones, Relics, & More! here on Pro Game Guides.