Screenshot by Pro Game Guides
In the Honkai: Star Rail Daily Mission called On the Doorsteps of Science, you must help a researcher named Regin submit his thesis to the Supreme Guardian. But getting to Belobog’s top office isn’t so simple for ordinary researchers—so you must appease the Ministry of Education first. The Ministry of Education will ask a series of questions every time you get this Daily Mission, see all the answers below.
The answers below were based on the beta test, we’ll update this article if we find any changes down the line.
All answers for On the Doorsteps of Science Daily Mission – Honkai Star Rail
Ministry of Education Quiz (Part 1)
- Question: Which are there more of: prime numbers, or natural numbers?
- Answer: The same. (Option three)
- Question: The Limesteins have a large parking lot filled with 42 cars. One day, a thief stole wheels from several cars. Now, several cars only have 3 wheels left. While appraising damages, the insurer bent down and counted a total of 154 wheels across the lot. How many cars had their wheels stolen?
- Answer: Fourteen (Option two)
- Question: One and only one of the following options is correct. Please make your choice.
- Answer: Option 3 is incorrect. (Option two)
Related: How to get Relics in Honkai Star Rail
Ministry of Education Quiz (Part 2)
- Question: 58 is First Snow, and First Snow is 0. 39 is Summershade Bamboo, and Summershade Bamboo is 14. 99 is Ball Peony, and Ball Peony is 8. 27 is Sunflower, and Sunflower is 4. How much does First Snow, Summershade Bamboo, Ball Peony, and Sunflower added together make? *Note: I encountered two versions of this question in the beta. However, only one correct answer will appear, so choose which of the below answers appears for you.
- Answer one: One hundred and sixty-two (Option one)
- Answer two: 142 (Option one)
Ministry of Education Quiz (Part 3)
- Question: The Limesteins’ wheel thief was apprehended, with the guards taking in three suspects: Jack, Chris, and Eric. The three argued, with Jack blurting: “Chris is the one who stole the wheels!” The quick-witted Gepard quickly found the culprit. To test his aide, Gepard said cryptically without revealing the thief: “How strange. Of the three, only the thief did not lie.” Who was the thief that stole the Limesteins’ wheels?
- Answer: Eric (Option three)
Ministry of Education Quiz (Part 4)
- Question: Howard, Philip, and Joyce: among them is a good man, a bad man, and a liar. The good man only tells the truth; the bad man only lies; and the liar… Well, he would say anything – sometimes the truth, and sometimes lies. One day, Joyce said: “Philip is either the good man or the bad man.” Then, Philip said: “Either Howard or Joyce is the good man.” Which of these three is the liar?
- Answer: Philip (Option two)
Ministry of Education Quiz (Part 5)
- Question: 1453=0 1915=1 2409=2 6010=3 9981=4 8848=?
Related: Honkai Star Rail Reroll Tier List
Ministry of Education Quiz (Part 6)
- Question: Hook is playing a game called “Guess the Flower Color” with her friends. She invited Julian, Luka, and Big Sister who always plays with them – and stuck a flower in each one’s hair. There are four flowers – two white, two purple – and nobody including Hook looked at their own flower nor anybody else’s flower. Next, she asked everyone to step forward and form a line. Hook, Julian, Luka, and then Big Sister stood in order. Only looking at the person straight ahead is allowed, and nobody may turn around or peek at anyone else’s flower. To keep things fair, Hook blindfolded Big Sister – because she’s so tall! However, while they can’t see their own flowers, we can as we walk by: Hook and Luka have white flowers, while Julian and Big Sister have purple ones. Despite Hook’s best and fairest intentions, only one person in this game will be able to guess what color the flower they have on their head is. Who is that person?
- Answer: Julian (Option 2)
Ministry of Education Quiz (Part 7)
- Question: I heard that there’s ancient treasure buried in an inconspicuous corner of the snow plains. Sampo the explorer – Tall, Blue, and Handsome – found the treasure after quite an adventure, and before them, they found two talking gates: One gold, one silver. One of these two doors only tells the truth, while the other only tells lies. Behind one of these doors lies treasure, behind the other lies an ancient monster. A note on the treasure map advises: The two doors will only answer one question. The quick-witted Sampo – Tall, Blue, and Handsome – gives it some thought before asking the silver door, “What would the gold door say about the thing that lies behind you?” The silver door answers, “It would say, there is treasure behind me.” Which door should Sampo – Tall, Blue, and Handsome – open?
- Answer: Open the gold door. (Option one)
For more HSR guides, check out our Honkai Star Rail Requiem Mass Mission Guide here on Pro Game Guides.