Tingyun is the sly Amicassador of the Sky-Faring Commission of the Xianzhou Luofu, whose job is to forge trade relationships across various worlds. Her top-notch business sense has culminated in sixteen successful trade missions to different planets, publicity for the Grand Fair, and a supply of Jingliu photo cards for people looking to gaze upon his hotness.
Tingyun is a four-star Lightning character who follows the Path of The Harmony, and I think that she’s one of the best four-star supports in the game as she’s able to regenerate allies’ Energy and buff their damage.
Tingyun’s Skills in Honkai Star Rail
Basic Attack: Dislodged
Tingyun deals Lightning DMG equal to a scaling percentage of her ATK to a single enemy.
- Level One: 50 percent
- Level Five: 90 percent
- Level Six: 100 percent
Skill: Soothing Melody
Grants a single ally with Benediction to increase their ATK by a scaling percentage (1), up to a scaling percentage (2) of Tingyun’s current ATK. When the ally with Benediction attacks, they will deal Additional Lightning DMG equal to a scaling percentage (3) of that ally’s ATK for one time. Benediction lasts for three turn(s) and is only effective on the most recent receiver of Tingyun’s Skill.
- Level One: 25 percent (1) / 15 percent (2) / 20 percent (3)
- Level Ten: 50 percent (1) / 25 percent (2) / 40 percent (3)
- Level Twelve: 55 percent (1) / 27 percent (2) / 44 percent (3)
Ultimate: Amidst the Rejoicing Clouds
Regenerates 50 Energy for a single ally and increases the target’s DMG by a scaling percentage for two turn(s).
- Level One: 20 percent
- Level Ten: 50 percent
- Level Twelve: 56 percent
Talent: Violet Sparknado
When an enemy is attacked by Tingyun, the ally with Benediction immediately deals Additional Lightning DMG equal to a scaling percentage of that ally’s ATK to the same enemy.
- Level One: 30 percent
- Level Ten: 60 percent
- Level Twelve: 66 percent
Technique: Gentle Breeze
Tingyun immediately regenerates 50 Energy upon using her Technique.
Related: Honkai Star Rail Welt kit, all Skills, Traces, & Eidolons
Tingyun’s Traces in Honkai Star Rail
Tingyun’s SPD increases by 20 percent for one turn after using Skill.
- Stat Bonus one: DEF increases by 5 percent.
- Stat Bonus two: ATK increases by 4 percent.
Increases Basic ATK DMG by 40 percent.
- Stat Bonus one: ATK increases by 6 percent.
- Stat Bonus two: DEF increases by 7.5 percent.
Tingyun immediately regenerates five Energy at the start of her turn.
- Stat Bonus one: Lightning DMG increases by 4.8 percent.
- Stat Bonus two: DEF increases by 10 percent.
- Stat Bonus three: ATK increases by 8 percent.
- ATK increases by 4 percent.
- Lightning DMG increases by 3.2 percent.
- ATK increases by 6 percent.
Related: Honkai Star Rail Bailu kit, all Skills, Traces, & Eidolons
Tingyun’s Eidolons in Honkai Star Rail
E1 (Windfall of Lucky Springs)
- After using their Ultimate, the ally with Benediction gains a 20 percent increase in SPD for one turn.
E2 (Gainfully Gives, Givingly Gains)
- The ally with Benediction regenerates five Energy after defeating an enemy. This effect can only be triggered once per turn.
E3 (Halcyon Bequest)
- Ultimate Level +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Level +1, up to a maximum of Lv. 10.
E4 (Jovial Versatility)
- The DMG multiplier provided by Benediction increases by 20 percent.
E5 (Sauntering Coquette)
- Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Level 15. Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Level 15.
E6 (Peace Brings Wealth to All)
- Ultimate regenerates 10 more Energy for the target ally.
For more on Tingyun, check out Honkai Star Rail Best Tingyun Build – Light Cones, Relics, & More! here on Pro Game Guides.