Image via Sonic Team
You’ll face all sorts of bosses in Sonic Frontiers, and Strider is one of the rarest. He looks more like a giant roller coaster than a huge robot that you have to deal with. Whatever it is, he has to go down, so here’s how to beat Strider on Ares Island in Sonic Frontiers!
How to defeat the Strider Boss in Sonic Frontiers
You have to be quick to take down the Strider Guardian in Sonic Frontiers, as it’s more of a platforming challenge than a fight. Follow these steps to defeat the Titan boss on the Isle of Ares:
- You will see several rings falling around Strider. Get on the nearest and grind the bar 360 degrees until it turns white.
- Jump to the second ring above you and grind again.
- Repeat for the third ring, then jump on the biggest one above you. If you fall, you will have to repeat the process.
- Turn each big ring whitegoing from the outer ring to the inner one, until each one is white.
- Now you have the opportunity to attack the body of the strider. Hit him until you drop.
- repeat the process until the Guardian is destroyed.
Related: How to beat the Wyvern boss in Sonic Frontiers
You’ll have a better chance of quickly defeating bosses if you upgrade Sonic’s stats as much as you can. One of the best ways to get the resources needed for upgrades is to go fishing in the Starfall Islands. Focus on upgrading the attack stat for the best results as it is crucial to hit the boss with the full force of it.
For more on Sonic, check out How to Beat Asura Guardians in Sonic Frontiers in Steam Game Guides.