Image via Bungie
In February 2023, Innersloth announced a collaboration with Destiny 2, bringing a special Guardian-themed Cosmicube with exclusive cosmetics to Among Us. Fast forward to April, and you can now obtain a special Among Us Emblem in the first-person shooter. Here’s how to get the Among Us Airlock Invitation Emblem in Destiny 2.
How to unlock the Among Us Airlock Invitation Emblem in Destiny 2
To obtain the Among Us Emblem in Destiny 2, which features an Imposter silhouette and “AMOGUS” in Morse code, you need to redeem a code via the Bungie Code Redemption website.
And if I do say so myself, isn’t it the cutest, most suspicious Emblem you’ve ever seen? Destiny 2’s about to be filled with Imposters, and I’m so here for it.
Related: Can I play Destiny 2 on the Steam Deck?
How to redeem the Among Us Emblem code in Destiny 2
To redeem the special code and unlock the Emblem, you must do the following:
- Visit the Bungie Code Redemption website.
- A Sign-In popup will appear. Sign in by clicking on the service linked to your Bungie account: Xbox, PlayStation, Steam, Epic, or Twitch.
- Paste HN3-7K9-93G into the Enter your code text box.
- Click the gold REDEEM button underneath the text box to redeem the Among Us Airlock Invitation Emblem.
For more free Destiny 2 codes you can redeem, check out our Destiny 2 Codes – Emblems, shaders, & more! guide.
How to equip the Among Us Airlock Invitation Emblem in Destiny 2
With the code redeemed, here’s what you need to do to equip the Among Us Airlock Invitation Emblem in Destiny 2:
- Open the Collections menu.
- Click on Flair.
- Select the General tab under Emblems.
- Click on the Among Us Emblem and select Reacquire.
- Open the Character menu.
- Scroll down to Emblems.
- Hover over the Among Us Emblem and select Equip.
Congratulations! You’re now equipped with the most sussy Emblem in the galaxy.
For more information on Destiny 2, check out How to get the Fourth Horseman fast in Destiny 2 on Pro Game Guides.