Screenshot by Professional Recreation Guides
Difficult and defeating the 7-Star Greninja Tera Raid would require the fitting Pokémon Scarlet & Violet and technique. Whereas you should utilize completely different ways, constructing Armarouge for this raid is a good thought, as it might probably simply one-shot Greninja. Right here is the most effective Armarouge construct for the 7-Star Greninja Tera Raid in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet.
The Finest Armarouge Construct for Greninja Tera Raid in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
For this construct, we might be utilizing 101Leafy’s Armarouge construct for the Greninja Tera Raid. It will allow you to knock out Greninja in a single hit, however it’s essential to use the fitting technique. This contains strikes, skills, and accomplice Pokémon for Armarouge. Right here is the most effective construct for Armarouge to beat the Greninja Tera Raid in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet.
Associated: Finest Slowbro Construct for Greninja Tera Raid in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
- Nature: The Modest nature is a should for this construct. We’re specializing in Particular Assault, which the Modest nature will improve this stat. It will let Armarouge inflict most injury with Saved Energy.
- Means: It’s best to use Armarouge with its Weak Armor means. When a bodily assault hits it, it can decrease Armarouge’s Protection however elevate its Velocity, permitting it to maneuver quicker and improve the injury of Saved Energy.
- Saved Energy: That is actually the one transfer you have to for Armarouge for this construct. As we need to defeat Greninja in a single flip, you’ll solely must have this transfer ready. You might be free to be taught no matter different strikes you need, however Saved Energy is the one one which issues.
- Effort Values (EV): It’s best to make investments 252 into HP and 252 into Particular Attacok. You may place the remaining 4 EV factors into Protection or Particular Protection at your alternative. It will give Armarouge extra survivability and permit Saved Energy to hit tougher.
- Held Merchandise: Weak point Coverage is a must have for this construct. When the Pokémon holding that is hit by a super-effective assault, it can elevate the Pokémon’s Assault and Particular Assault. That is essential for maximizing Armarouge’s Saved Energy injury.
- Tera Kind: We suggest going with the Psychic Tera sort. This ensures Saved Energy does as a lot injury as potential and removes Armarouge’s weak point to Hydro Pump. Evening Slash can nonetheless have an effect on it, however this could set off Weak point Coverage.
The best way to use the Finest Armarouge Construct for Greninja Tera Raid in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
This construct for Armarouge requires three different Pokémon—Florges, Oranguru, and Mimikyu. 101Leafy breaks down how this technique works, and when you pull it off accurately, you possibly can defeat Greninja in just one flip. Right here is learn how to use the most effective Armarouge construct for the Greninja Tera Raid in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet.
Give Oranguru the Alternative Specs merchandise, have it know Foul Play, and guarantee it has the Symbiosis means. For Florges, you want the Weak point Coverage held merchandise, Serving to Hand transfer, and Symbiosis means. Lastly, Mimikyu should know Fling and be holding the Petaya Berry.
Have Florges use Serving to Hand flip one on Armarouge, and Oranguru use Foul Play on Florges. This chain will switch the stat boosts from Weak point Coverage to Armarouge and cross across the held objects. Then, Mimikyu ought to use Fling on Armarouge to throw the Petaya Berry at it, elevating its Particular Assault and triggering Weak Armor and Weak point Coverage. In any case this, merely use Saved Energy to defeat Greninja.
For extra data on Pokémon Scarlet & Violet, try All Tera Raid Symbols in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet and The place to seek out the Slack Off TM in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet on Professional Recreation Guides.