Picture through The Pokémon Firm
The Greninja Tera Raid has arrived for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and gamers will construct their groups to take down this Water-type starter. You should utilize many Pokémon, together with Slowbro or Armarouge, however you must also take into account Quagsire for this raid. This may increasingly depart you questioning make the perfect Quagsire construct for the 7-Star Greninja Tera Raid in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
The Greatest Quagsire Construct for Greninja Tera Raid in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
Quagsire is an odd Pokémon and never one you’d usually convey right into a Tera Raid. That being mentioned, it excels within the 7-Star Greninja Tera Raid because of its kind mixture, transfer pool, and incredible potential. These mixed will make Quagsire a nuisance for Greninja, particularly if paired with Slowbro. Right here is the perfect Quagsire construct for the Greninja Tera Raid in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
Associated: The place to get the Nasty Plot TM in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
- Nature: We suggest Modest as Quagsire’s nature. This can enhance its Particular Assault and permit Earth Energy to hit tougher. Alternatively, you should use a Calm nature to present Quagsire extra Particular Protection to tank Ice Beam.
- Capability: You’ll need the Water Take up potential as this is not going to solely make Quagsire proof against Water-type assaults but in addition restore some well being. That is essential for countering Greninja’s Hydro Pump.
- Haze: Having Haze in your transfer pool will allow you to reset all stat modifications. That is useful for if Greninja boosts its stats or lowers you or companions.
- Earth Energy: That is your major offensive transfer. It’ll deal tremendous efficient harm to Greninja and in addition has an opportunity of lowering its Particular Protection.
- Acid Spray: Acid Spray will deal not each efficient harm to Greninja resulting from its Poison Tera Sort, however you’re actually utilizing this transfer for its extra impact. This transfer will decrease Greninja’s Particular Protection by two phases.
- Get well: You’ll need to make use of Get well as Greninja damages you. Get well will restore as much as 50 % of Quagsire’s well being.
- Effort Values (EV): When figuring out Quagsire’s EVs, we suggest investing 252 into HP and 252 into Particular Assault, with the remaining 4 EVs going to Particular Protection. This will increase Quagsire’s bulk and survivability and will increase Earth Energy’s harm.
- Held Merchandise: Be sure to present Quagsire the Leftovers held merchandise. This can give it a passive well being regeneration and reduce the variety of occasions you should use Get well.
- Tera Sort: Give Quagsire a Floor Tera Sort to spice up the ability of Earth Energy and maintain the resistance to Poison-type assaults. Its Water Take up potential will guarantee it stays proof against Water-type assaults, however you have to be cautious of Ice Beam.
Associated: Greatest Armarouge Construct for Greninja Tera Raid in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
How you can use the Greatest Quagsire Construct for Greninja Tera Raid in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
At first of the Tera Raid, use Haze to take away Greninja’s increase to evasion. This can make it simpler to hit the Pokémon and permit your workforce to wreck it persistently. Comply with up with Acid Spray till Greninja’s Protection can’t be lowered anymore. Lastly, Terastallize and assault Greninja with Earth Energy.
Get well can be utilized as wanted, however hopefully, with Quagsire’s bulk and Leftovers you’ll not want to make use of this transfer typically. Coordinate along with your companions to make the most of Greninja’s lowered Particular Protection. If all goes effectively and Greninja would not land a important hit, it’s best to be capable to defeat it comparatively simple with this Quagsire construct.
For extra info on Pokémon Scarlet & Violet, try All Tera Raid Symbols in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet and Greatest Groups for 7-Star Greninja Tera Raid in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet on Professional Recreation Guides.