Picture by way of HoYoverse
The notorious Flame-Mane, Dehya, is a Genshin Affect five-star Pyro claymore person who has been teased to seem in Model 3.5. Whereas nothing has been revealed about her official gameplay, leakers have dug up info from the beta information that allegedly pertain to her package. Do understand that this info has not been confirmed by HoYoverse and is solely primarily based on leaks, so take them with a grain of salt. Moreover, for the reason that textual content beneath was immediately translated by the leaker, the wording could trigger inaccuracies towards Dehya’s official package.
Dehya – Expertise, Constellations, & extra in Genshin Affect
Auto Assault: Gold-Duster Assault
- Regular Assault: Performs as much as 4 consecutive strikes utilizing her Claymore and her martial arts.
- Charged Assault: Drains Stamina over time to carry out steady slashes. On the finish of the sequence, performs a extra highly effective slash.
- Plunging Assault: Plunges from mid-air to strike the bottom, damaging opponents alongside the trail and dealing AoE DMG upon influence.
Elemental Ability: Molten Inferno
- This artwork of Dehya’s personal invention modifications its technique of use relying on the fight scenario.
- Indomitable Flame
- This ability shall be unleashed ought to there be no Fiery Sanctum created by Dehya herself current on the time. Offers AoE Pyro Injury, and creates a discipline often called Fiery Sanctum.
- Ranging Flame
- This ability shall be unleashed ought to a Fiery Sanctum discipline created by Dehya herself already exists. Dehya will carry out a leaping assault, dealing AoE Pyro Injury earlier than recreating a Fiery Sanctum discipline at her new place. A Fiery Sanctum discipline created this fashion will inherit the unique period of the earlier discipline. Just one Ranging Flame can be utilized all through a single Fiery Sanctum discipline’s period.
- Fiery Sanctum
- When an opponent inside a Fiery Sanctum discipline takes DMG, the sector will unleash a coordinated assault, dealing AoE Pyro Injury to them. This impact will be triggered as soon as each 2.5 seconds.
- Energetic characters inside this discipline have their resistance to interruption elevated, and when such characters take injury, a portion of that injury shall be mitigated and stream into Redmane’s Blood. Dehya will then take this injury over 10 seconds. When the mitigated injury saved by Redmane’s Blood reaches or goes over a sure share of Dehya’s max HP, she’s going to cease mitigating injury on this approach.
- Just one Fiery Sanctum created by Dehya herself can exist on the similar time.
- Indomitable Flame
- Cooldown: 20 seconds
- Subject Period: 12 seconds
- Redmane Blood’s Most: 200 % max HP
- Mitigation: 32 to 56 % relying on stage
Elemental Burst: The Lioness’ Chunk
- Unleashing her burning anger and casting her inconvenient blade apart, Dehya enters the Blazing Lioness state and beneficial properties resistance to interruption.
- On this state, Dehya will robotically and repeatedly unleash the Flame-Mane’s Fists, dealing Pyro Injury. When its period ends, she’s going to unleash an Incineration Drive kick, dealing AoE Pyro Injury.
- On this state, Dehya shall be unable to forged her Elemental Ability, carry out Regular, Charged, or Plunging Assaults. As a substitute, Regular Assault: Gold-Duster Assault and Elemental Ability: Molten Inferno shall be changed by Roaring Barrage.
- If a Fiery Sanctum discipline created by Dehya’s personal Elemental Ability, Molten Inferno, exists when this potential is unleashed, Dehya will retrieve it, after which create one other discipline as soon as Blazing Lioness’ period expires. This discipline will then tackle the retrieved discipline’s period in the meanwhile of its retrieval.
- Roaring Barrage impact: Unleashing Roaring Barrage inside 0.4 seconds after every Flame-Mane’s Fist strike will enhance the Assault Velocity of the following Flame-Mane’s Fist strike.
- Cooldown: 18 seconds
- Period: 4 seconds
- Power Value: 70
Associated: All A Thousand Nights (VI) torn web page places in Genshin Affect
- Passive #1 (The Sunlit Means): Will increase the Motion Velocity of your individual social gathering members by 10 % through the day (6:00 to 18:00). Doesn’t take impact in Domains, Trounce Domains, or Spiral Abyss. Not stackable with Passive Abilities that present the very same results.
- Passive #2 (Unstinting Succor): Inside six seconds after Dehya retrieves the Fiery Sanctum discipline by Molten Inferno: Ranging Flame or The Lioness’ Chunk, she’s going to take 60 % much less injury when receiving injury from Redmane’s Blood. This impact will be triggered as soon as each two seconds. As well as, inside 4 seconds after the Fiery Sanctum discipline is created, the sector will grant the character(s) inside it additional resistance to interruption. This impact will be triggered as soon as each eight seconds.
- Passive #3 (Stalwart and True): When her HP is lower than 40 %, Dehya will get well 20 % of her max HP and can restore six % of her Max HP each two seconds for the following 10 seconds. This impact can solely be triggered as soon as each 20 seconds.
Associated: All Character Areas in Lantern Ceremony 2023 – Genshin Affect
- C1 (The Flame Incandescent): Dehya’s Max HP is elevated by 15 %, and he or she offers bonus injury primarily based on her max HP when utilizing the next assaults:
- Molten Inferno‘s injury shall be elevated by 5.2 % of her Max HP.
- The Lioness’ Chunk‘s injury shall be elevated by 8.4 % of her Max HP.
- C2 (The Sand-Blades Glittering): When Dehya makes use of Molten Inferno: Ranging Flame, the period of the recreated Fiery Sanctum discipline shall be elevated by six seconds. Moreover, when a Fiery Sanctum exists on the sector, injury dealt by its subsequent coordinated assault shall be elevated by 25 % when the energetic character(s) inside the Fiery Sanctum discipline is attacked.
- C3 (A Rage Swift as Hearth): Will increase the Stage of The Lioness’ Chunk on Type by three. Most improve stage is 15.
- C4 (An Oath Abiding): When Flame-Mane’s Fist and Incineration Drive assaults unleashed throughout The Lioness’ Chunk hit opponents, they may restore 1.5 Power for Dehya and a pair of.5 % of her max HP. This impact will be triggered as soon as each 0.2 seconds.
- C5 (The Alpha Unleashed): Will increase the Stage of Molten Inferno by three. Most improve stage is 15.
- C6 (The Burning Claws Cleaving): The Crit Fee of The Lioness’s Chunk is elevated by 10 %. Moreover, after a Flame-Mane’s Fist assault hits an opponent and offers Crit Hits throughout a single use of Blazing Lioness, it would trigger the Crit Injury of The Lioness’ Chunk to extend by 15 % for the remainder of Blazing Lioness’s period and lengthen that period by 0.5 seconds. This impact can set off each 0.2 seconds. The period will be prolonged for a most of two seconds, and Crit Injury will be elevated by a most of 60 % this fashion.
To discover the Desert of Hadramaveth, try our information on How one can discover one other option to enter the central space in Genshin Affect – Dune-Entombed Fecundity right here on Professional Sport Guides.