Picture through HoYoverse
Mika is an upcoming Genshin Affect four-star polearm consumer with an thrilling twist to his package, as leaks allege that he might additionally wield a crossbow, leading to a extremely dynamic transfer set. Whereas nothing has been revealed about his official gameplay, leakers have dug up info from the beta information that allegedly pertain to his package. Do remember that this info has not been confirmed by HoYoverse and is solely primarily based on leaks, so take them with a grain of salt. Moreover, because the textual content under was immediately translated by the leaker, the wording could trigger inaccuracies in opposition to Mika’s official package.
Mika – Expertise, Constellations, & extra in Genshin Affect
Auto Assault: Spear of Favonius – Level Passage
- Regular Assault: Performs as much as 5 consecutive strikes utilizing his crossbow and spear.
- Charged Assault: Consumes a certain quantity of Stamina to lunge ahead, dealing injury to opponents alongside the way in which.
- Plunging Assault: Plunges from mid-air to strike the bottom under, damaging opponents alongside the trail and dealing AoE Injury upon impression.
Elemental Ability: Starfrost Swirl
- Mika makes use of his crossbow to assault, granting close by lively characters in your celebration Soulwind, which will increase their Assault Pace. Will take impact in numerous methods if Tapped or Held.
- Press: Fires a Flowfrost Arrow that may pierce by way of opponents, dealing Cryo Injury to enemies it comes into contact with.
- Maintain: Goes into Aiming Mode, locking on to an opponent and firing a Rimestar Flare at them, dealing Cryo Injury. When the Rimestar Flare hits, it’s going to rise earlier than exploding, launching Rimestar Shards right into a most of three different opponents, dealing Cryo Injury.
Elemental Burst: Skyfeather Music
- Derives the flexibility to spur his teammates on from the recited prayers of the knightly order, regenerating HP for all close by celebration members. This therapeutic relies on Mika’s max HP and can grant them the Eagleplume state.
- Eagleplume: When the Regular Assaults of lively characters affected by Eagleplume hit an opponent, Mika will assist them regenerate HP primarily based on his max HP. Characters affected by this state can solely regenerate HP on this manner as soon as per quick interval of time.
Associated: Genshin Affect Dehya package – All Expertise, Constellations, Passives & extra!
- Passive #1 (Demarcation): Shows the situation of close by sources distinctive to Mondstadt on the mini-map.
- Passive #2 (Fast-Fireplace Suppression): Per the next circumstances, the Soulwind state attributable to Starfrost Swirl will grant characters the Detector impact and within the following methods, rising their Bodily Injury by 10 p.c.
- If the Flowfrost Arrow hits multiple opponent, every extra opponent hit will generate one Detector stack.
- When a Rimestar Shard hits an opponent, it’s going to generate one Detector stack. Every Rimestar Shard can set off the impact one time.
- The Soulwind state can have a most of three Detector stacks, and if Starfrost Swirl is solid once more throughout this length, the pre-existing Soulwind state and all its Detector stacks might be cleared.
- Passive #3 (Geomorphological Mapping): When an lively character concurrently affected by Skyfeather Music‘s Eagleplume and Starfrost Swirl‘s Soulwind scores a Crit Hit with their assaults, Soulwind will grant them one stack of Detector from Fast-Fireplace Suppression. Throughout a single occasion of Soulwind, one Detector stack may be gained on this method. Moreover, the utmost variety of stacks that may be gained by way of Soulwind alone is elevated by one.
- Requires Fast-Fireplace Suppression to be unlocked first.
Associated: Who’s Andrius in Genshin Affect?
- C1 (Contingency Issue): The Soulwind state of Starfrost Swirl can lower the therapeutic interval between situations attributable to Skyfeather Music‘s Eagleplume state. This lower share is the same as the Assault Pace improve supplied by Soulwind.
- C2 (Chaperone’s Ingress): When Starfrost Swirl‘s Flowfrost Arrow first hits an opponent, or its Rimestar Flare hits opponents, one Detector stack from Passive Expertise “Fast-Fireplace Suppression” might be generated. You have to have unlocked the Passive Expertise “Fast-Fireplace Suppression” first.
- C3 (Reconnaissance Veteran): Will increase the Stage of Skyfeather Music by three. Most improve stage is 15.
- C4 (Sunfrost Encomium): When Mika’s personal Skyfeather Music‘s Eagleplume state heals celebration members, this can restore three Power to Mika. This type of Power restoration can happen 5 occasions through the Eagleplume state created by one use of Skyfeather Music.
- C5 (Sign Arrow): Will increase the Stage of Starfrost Swirl by three. Most improve stage is 15.
- C6 (Companion’s Counsel): The utmost variety of Detector stacks that Starfrost Swirl‘s Soulwind can achieve is elevated by one. You have to have unlocked the Passive Expertise “Fast-Fireplace Suppression” first. Moreover, lively characters affected by Soulwind will deal 60 p.c extra Bodily Crit Injury.
Try our Genshin Affect Iridescence in Papers net occasion information right here on Professional Sport Guides to attain wonderful rewards through the Lantern Ceremony.