Image through Activision
The FSS Hurricane Submachine Gun in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 falls below the M4 Platform or weapon household. Players can use this SMG alongside the Fennec and Lachmann Sub MP5 throughout the Beta. If you don’t need to go the tedious route of unlocking the MP5, the FSS Hurricane is a superb different to use in Modern Warfare 2.
How to unlock the FSS Hurricane in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Follow the steps proven beneath to unlock the FSS Hurricane SMG in Modern Warfare 2 Beta:
- Equip the M4 Assault Rifle as a major weapon in one among your loadouts.
- Play some matches utilizing the M4 till it hits stage 13 to unlock the FTAC Recon Battle Rifle.
- Now equip the FTAC Recon in your loadout and progress it up to stage 16 to unlock the FSS Hurricane Submachine Gun.
- You can verify your weapon ranges and unlocks from the “Progression” tab within the gunsmith as proven within the picture above. Furthermore, gamers who’ve bought the Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition have already got entry to the FSS Hurricane through the FJX Cinder Weapon Vault.
Best FSS Hurricane Build Modern Warfare 2
- Barrel: FSS Cannonade 16″ Barrel
- Laser: 4mW Laser Box
- Stock: Demo Quicksilver Collapsed
- Underbarrel: VX Pineapple Vert Grip
- Magazine: Phantom Grip
Related: Modern Warfare 2 – Best M4 Build & Loadout
This is our FSS Hurricane loadout recommendation using the limited set of attachments available during the Beta. The stock and rear grip attachments used here improve the weapon’s viability in close range gunfights by boosting its mobility stats such as movement, sprint-to-fire, and aim-down-sight (ADS) speeds.
The FSS 16″ barrel provides injury vary and bullet velocity to the SMG, making it appropriate for medium vary fight as nicely. Furthermore, it improves the hipfire accuracy of the gun. For a fair tighter hipfire unfold, we use the Pineapple foregrip and 4mW Laser on our FSS Hurricane build.
Best FSS Hurricane Loadout & Class Modern Warfare 2
- Primary: FSS Hurricane Submachine Gun
- Secondary: X13 Auto Handgun
- Tactical: Flash Grenade
- Lethal: Drill Charge
- Perk Package
- Basic Perks: Double Time and Tracker
- Bonus Perk: Fast Hands / Quick Fix
- Ultimate Perk: Ghost
- Field Upgrade: Munitions Box
Stay tuned to Steam Game Guides for extra Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 content material. In the meantime, head over to our article on All Gunsmith Weapons in Modern Warfare 2 Beta and How does Ground War Invasion mode work in Modern Warfare 2?