Publisher Neon Doctrine and developer GameChanger Studio announced My beautiful empressthe next game in the series of simulation games My beloved daughter And my beautiful wife. It will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, Switch, and PC via steam And Microsoft Store In 2024.
Here’s an overview of the game via Neon Doctrine:
You have an empire under your command and the world at your feet. Your hands hold the happiness, hopes and life of an entire nation and its so-called ruler.
You are Emperor Hong, the respected emperor of the Crimson Empire, and you have suffered a huge loss. After the death of your mother, the previous ruler, your beloved Empress was also tragically lost.
Faced with no other options, you are forced to summon and seek the aid of the Yaoguai, forbidden but powerful creatures of the North with a taste for human souls, to help you solve imperial challenges, impose your will, and uphold the well-being of the world. Your citizens.
You are not the only ruler in the world, and balancing the needs of your people and the businesses you run with other rulers will be a difficult necessity on the road to growing the Crimson Empire.
However, once your land reaches the peak of its prosperity, you are given a choice: live with everything you have created or lead the Yaoguai to bring about a disaster to devour your empire and sacrifice your people in an attempt to revive your beloved Empress. .
- A unique blend of resource management, East and Southeast Asian mythology and empire simulation.
- Summon Yaoguai to assist you in your imperial duties, as each Yaoguai has unique traits and characteristics.
- Build relationships with your Yaoquai to empower them, making them powerful allies or making powerful sacrifices.
- Work with other rulers to achieve your ultimate goal or choose a different path alongside them.
- Simulation-based gameplay that directly affects the story.
- A majestic soundtrack inspired by an immersive fantasy world My beautiful empress.
- A charming Asian ink brush art style that combines 2D and 3D visuals.
Watch the trailer for the ad below. See the first screenshots in the gallery.
Advertise a trailer