Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon has been out for a couple of weeks now, and some players have already seen its endings and endings. We enjoyed the game, giving it 8.25 out of 10 – you can read our review here. If you haven’t jumped into the software’s latest action title yet, you might be in luck because a new patch that just went live will buff various weapons and adjust some boss attacks.
From released software Patch 1.02 Today, and while the overall update is minor, it buffs about 10 weapons and fixes bugs. Studio says“(This) new patch is distributed to improve game stability and make balance adjustments” and it “focuses on balance adjustments that allow players to build more variety in the early and mid-game when stacking their AC. Error fixes.”
The patch is live on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam. The software says PvP-based balance adjustments will be released in the future.
As for today’s patch, here are the weapon changes:
- MA-J-200 RANSETSU-RF: Increased attack power/rate of fire, decreased reload time.
- LR-036 Curtis: Increased attack power, decreased reload time.
- RF-024 Turner: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- RF-025 Scudder: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MA-J-201 RANSETSU-AR: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MG-014 LUDLOW: Increased attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreased recoil and reload time.
- DF-MG-02 Chang-chen: Increased attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MA-E-210 Etsujin: Increased attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
In addition, some attacks by enemy units such as AAP07: Balteus, IA-13: Sea Spider and IB-01: CEL240 were “set up” by the software.
Here are the bug fixes in Patch 1.02 of Armored Core VI:
- Fixed a bug that prevented some weapons from damaging the boss of the “Destroy the Weapon Mining Ship” mission.
- Fixed a bug where the player could not be detected for the boss of the “Prevent New Tech Corporate Salvage” mission.
- Fixed a bug where some enemies were not displayed correctly during the “Survey an uninhabited floating city” mission.
- Fixed a bug that caused some enemies and background objects to display incorrectly during the “Old Spaceport” mission.
- Fixed a bug that caused vertical missiles and some coral weapons to deal an unintended amount of damage.
- Improved camera controls when watching online arena battles.
- Fixed a bug where the punch animation would not display correctly on the opponent’s screen during online arena battles.
- Other bug fixes.
- (Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S / Steam) Fixed a bug that caused the game to enter offline mode and progress could not be saved after the device recovered from sleep mode.
- (Steam) Fixed text displayed on screen after selecting “Quit Game” from the system menu on the title screen.
- (Steam) Fixed a bug that could cause some bosses to render incorrectly.
For more information about the game, read on Game Informers Review of Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon.
Have you defeated Rubicon’s Armored Core VI Fires? Let us know in the comments below!