Xbox Game Pass and PC Game Pass will be added Phoenix Wright: The Ace Attorney Trilogy On September 26, Microsoft Announce.
Phoenix Wright: The Ace Attorney Trilogy It was released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via steam on April 9, 2019, following initial releases across iOS, Android, and 3DS. The Xbox Game Pass release will mark the first time the PC version will be available via Microsoft Store.
Here’s an overview of the game via Capcom:
Defend the innocent and save the day! Courtroom hero Phoenix Wright lays down the law on April 9, 2019 Phoenix Wright: The Ace Attorney Trilogy. Prepare for intense courtroom confrontations by investigating crime scenes, collecting evidence, and questioning witnesses. Use evidence and witness testimony to your advantage as you fight for your client’s innocence. Discover the contradictions in witness testimonies to uncover the truth! There will be nothing less than complete vindication in this court of law. Experience the original trilogy with crisp, high-definition graphics coming for the first time on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and Steam.
Follow rookie lawyer Phoenix Wright as he progresses from his early years through his career on his quest to find the truth behind all the classic cases! Phoenix Wright: The Ace Attorney Trilogy Includes Phoenix Wright: Ace Lawyer, Phoenix Wright: Ace Lawyer – Justice for AllAnd Phoenix Wright: Ace Lawyer – Trials and Tribulations.
- Three beloved games in one – For the first time ever on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC, experience all the classic courtroom drama from the original Phoenix Wright trilogy in one stunning collection.
- Two sections of classic gameplay:
- Investigation stage – Survey the crime scene, interview witnesses, and collect evidence that will be used in court.
- Courtroom stage – Presenting investigation results to support your case, listening to testimonies, and questioning witnesses.
- One colored crew – Join Phoenix Wright starting in his early years as he meets several people of interest (and sometimes just interesting people), including colleague Maya Fey and rival prosecutor Miles Edgeworth.
- Looks sharp – Fight for justice with crisp, high-definition graphics that bring the action to life like never before, with built-in options for widescreen displays.
- New court procedures – Revisit classic cases with the addition of a new quick save option, clear indicators of completed scene investigations, and a new truth gauge screen for trials.
- Expanded language options – Switch freely between the Japanese version of the game –Gyakuten Saipan 123 Naruhodo Collection– And the English version inside the game. In Summer 2019, players will also be able to stand in German, French, Korean, and Traditional and Simplified Chinese via a major update.
- For passionate lawyers – The English and Japanese versions of the trilogy now come with 10 available save data slots each.