BeXide has announced a roguelike deckbuilder Johan the Parahelion: Numazu in the Mirage For PlayStation 5, Switch and PC (steam). It will be launched on February 22, 2024 with support for English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.
In Japan, the PlayStation 5 and Switch versions will be available physically for 6,380 yen and digitally for 4,950 yen, while the PC version will cost 5,280 yen. A limited edition “Premium Box” will also be available for 14,960 yen, which includes a copy of the game, an A4 art book, a single-disc audio CD, an original drama CD, a clear card set, and a special box. , as well as the first-run DLC costume “Chick”.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Steam page:
A deck-building roguelite played with magic cards! Another Johan story here!
Johann Barhelion It is an official presentation of love life! sunrise. Johan the Parahelion: Numazu in the Mirage It is a deck building rogue light located in this world!
While working as a fortune teller in Numazu, Johan spends her days with her friends. By chance, I got an old mirror.
Concerned about the inaccuracy of fortune-telling, Johan decides to operate the “Magic Mirror Fortune-telling” using the mirror, and suddenly, she is sucked into the mirror, which begins to glow.
What she finds in the mirror is “Ura Numazu”, which is the exact opposite of the real Numazu! Moreover, it was a mysterious world where magic could be used with the power of cards. Meanwhile, strange things happen to the friends in the real world one after another. In order to save them, you must pass through “Ura-Numazu”! What awaits her?
A world of mirrors that changes shape every time you enter it. After countless choices, what future will Johan choose? A new story begins in the other Numazu!
- Card building and card battles in “Ura-Numazu” where magic can be used!
- Adventure through Numazu in the Mirror.
- Explore Numazu in the mirror and use the cards you’ve obtained to your advantage.
- Aim to reach the deepest level of “Ura-Numazu” by making full use of the cards you’ve obtained!
- A wide range of deck building with over 100 card types!
- Adventure through Ura-Numazu, collect cards, and build your powerful deck!
- Build your strongest deck!
- Summon your trusted friends with summon cards!
- You can summon powerful friends in Ura-Numazu.
- Call Yohane’s friends to help you in case of emergency!
- Endless maps with changing structures! Endless ways to attack!
- Once cleared, the map changes its structure every time you enter it.
- A bargaining system that lets you play forever!
- Magic makes you stronger than the strongest! Create your power with Cards x Charms!
- “Magic” are items with powerful effects.
- Combine them with cards to become stronger than the strongest!
Watch the trailer for the ad below. See the first screenshots in the gallery. Visit the official website here.
Advertise a trailer