Star Wars Jedi: Survivorthe sequel to 2019 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order by Entertainment Repost And Electronic ArtsHe received his latest update today. patch 5. This update mainly focuses on resolving various issues that were identified in the PC version. Electronic Arts has stated that these improvements will also be incorporated into an upcoming update for the console, though the exact release date has yet to be announced.
The following are the significant fixes and improvements made as part of Patch 5, as revealed in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor page:
- (PC only) Improved content caching to reduce downtime.
- (PC only) Improved thread handling when ray tracing is off.
- (PC only) Fixes an issue where lowering the PC visual settings incorrectly lowers the resolution scale if FSR is disabled.
- NB: If you previously disabled FSR and were playing at a lower visual quality, you may want to reset your quality settings.
- (PC only) Fix for unresponsive reset button on PC when using both controller and keyboard.
- Various performance fixes.
- Stability improvements.
- Stronger discovery of pre-order and in-game deluxe content, preventing players from randomly accessing content only.
- Various collision and navigation improvements to prevent issues with characters getting stuck.
- Fixed an issue where Drya Thornne would become invincible.
- Music related fixes
- Fixed an issue where Bode could not grab the Senator during some of the new + gameplay rounds.
- Fixed a bug where Skriton would not appear correctly.
- Fix for Dagan not appearing properly in cinema.
- Fixed some rare cases where players would be unable to advance further in the game even after reloading.
- Fixed a bug where Gorocco would disappear in the middle of a fight.
- Fixed an issue where Cal would get stuck in a certain Blaster state if he died while in it.
- Fixed a bug where BD-1 could not open a door.
- Fix for tear void interactions not working properly.
- Fix for trying to load corrupt save games sometimes leaving you in the main menu. It will now attempt to properly load your backup save.
- Improved UX for Koboh Towers that players were previously unable to exit.
- Fix for Rancor and Wampa not properly leaving Cal’s XP on return.
- Fixed a bug where the skill list was not closing properly.
- Improved audio synchronization during a cinematic movie.
- Fix environment not loading properly on koboh after cal restart.
upon release, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor I faced a wave of complaints among PC gamers due to various performance related issues. Electronic Arts acknowledged these concerns and promised to address them immediately. As such, fans can look forward to a series of upcoming updates aimed at correcting issues and improving the overall gaming experience.
You can read more about Star Wars Jedi: Survivor And other adventure and action titles by visiting the new section of our site.