Nintendo Switch has sold 132.46 million units worldwide as of September 30, 2023, Nintendo announced in its latest report. earnings release.
A total of 2.93 million Switch hardware and 44.88 million software were sold during the three months ending September 30, 2023.
Nintendo too shared Updated sales numbers for its first-party Switch titles.
The 10 best-selling Switch titles are:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 57.01 million
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 43.38 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 32.44 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 31.15 million
- Super Mario Odyssey – 26.95 million
- Pokémon Sword / Pokémon Shield – 26.02 million
- Pokémon Scarlet / Pokémon Violet – 23.23 million
- Super Mario Party – 19.66 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – 19.50 million
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – 16.70 million
Nintendo also announced the following additional sales figures:
More than 1,133.23 million Switch games have been sold worldwide.