Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 hit PlayStation 5 exclusively on October 20 and quickly became Sony’s fastest-selling first-party game. When we like the game – read on Game Informers Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Review Here – Players discover bugs and issues that cause laughter and in some cases hinder progress. Fortunately, developer Insomniac Games has been quick to fix the issues with updates, fixing an erroneous flag and the infamous white cube model issue last week.
Now the studio has released another one Update Targeting various bugs faced by players in the game related to specific missions, shortcuts, tutorials and more.
Here are the full update version 1.001.004 release notes:
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck during the final stage of Marco’s Memories
- Fixed an issue where the boss could get stuck in geometry
- Fixed many issues that the player could get stuck in during the Galvanize tutorial
- Fixed an issue where players with shortcuts enabled could get stuck in a puzzle during the operation of new threads
- Fixed a charge jump breaking issue when assigned to a shortcut
- Fixed issue with updated Classic Suit having duplicate eye details
- Further fixed issues where models would not load properly after long play sessions
- Improved stability
Are you still playing Marvel’s Spider-Man 2? Let us know in the comments below!