1. Artichokes have two chemicals in them, called cynarin and silymarin, that protect liver cells and help them grow back.
2. Lemons are full of antioxidants and other nutrients that are important for keeping the liver healthy.
3. Avocados are a good choice for people with liver disease because they have healthy fats, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties.
4. Flaxseed is a great source of fibre and Omega 3 fatty acids, which lower cholesterol.
5. Apple cider vinegar is often used in do-it-yourself beauty treatments, but less is known about its ability to heal the liver.
6. Apples have a lot of the soluble fibre pectin, which helps get rid of toxins in the blood and lowers cholesterol.
7. Onion and garlic not only make our food taste better, but they also help keep your body clean and healthy.
8. Cabbage is a healthy cruciferous vegetable that is full of phytonutrients that help your body get rid of toxins.
9. Turmeric is one of the best foods for cleaning your liver. It also makes your food look and taste better.