1. Tea-making equipment is built into British tanks
2. On July 4, 1826, John Adams and Thomas Jefferson both died.
3. Beethoven used a metal stick to feel the vibrations of music.
4. Alexander Fleming accidentally made penicillin.
5. It used to be illegal for women to smoke in public in New York.
6. In just two days, Ernest Hemingway lived through two plane crashes.
7. During World War I, the Harlem Hellfighters, an all-black regiment, fought.
8. Adolf Hitler and Nazi soldiers used drugs.
9. The Tower of Pisa has never been straight.
10. After World War II, the US hired over 1,000 Nazi scientists.