What we Know About SONY'S MODULAR DUALSENSE EDGE CONTROLLER FOR PS5
The DualSense Edge is a new PlayStation 5 controller that Sony has introduced.
The Xbox Elite controller for the PS5 is this completely configurable DualSense model, which has a variety of features like swappable stick caps, mappable back buttons, and custom profiles.
Without a doubt, this new gadget will help competitive PS5 gamers perform better.
For many players, learning about it during Gamescom Opening Night Live 2022 was a pleasant surprise.
What you should know about the DualSense Edge PS5 controller is provided next.
1. The PS5 DualSense Edge controller's release date has not yet been disclosed by Sony.
2. The PS5 DualSense Edge has many changeable controls, stick caps, back buttons, and even the capability to save control profiles, much like the Xbox Elite controller.
3. Players may remap buttons, tweak stick sensitivity and drift, change trigger settings, and more using the PS5 DualSense Edge controller.
4. The PS5 DualSense Edge controller features profiles to make it simpler to play a variety of games with diverse control methods.
5. Unfortunately, Sony has not yet disclosed the price of the PS5 DualSense Edge controller.