Image via Blizzard
I’m sure most of you know the drill by now: A new season in WoW means a new set of Mythic Plus dungeons to be featured. If you happen to be new though, let this be your first exposure to how Mythic Plus rotations work. For Dragonflight Season 2, this set of new dungeons is much appealing to me as a long-time WoW player. Most of them don’t have any major pain points, but, as always, higher keys always come with their own caveats. Nevertheless, here’s the current Dragonflight Season 2 Dungeon roster, for your viewing pleasure.
All WoW Dragonflight Season 2 Mythic Plus Dungeons
- Brackenhide Hollow – Not too bad of a dungeon as long as your tank knows an efficient route. The Mythic Plus version still contains a lot of mobs, so the route is crucial to a successfully timed key. The last boss is pretty dangerous with the current set of affixes on higher keys. You’ve been warned.
- Hall of Infusion – Probably the hardest of the Season 2 dungeons. Poisonous toads are extremely dangerous here due to their fast stacking, instant-killing debuff. The gauntlet toward the end of the dungeon is also extremely punishing. On higher keys, it really is the most difficult of the set.
- Neltharus – Not too bad overall. Mob density remains pretty much the same. The boss with the chain mechanic now uses three chains instead of two and the dot is much more dangerous. So, on higher keys, some coordination is necessary. The final boss is super annoying due to the item pick-up mechanic, but not bad as long as your whole group is aware of what to do. You’ve been warned.
- Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr – This one is pretty easy even on higher keys. The most dangerous parts are toward the end. The room with the high-damage stacking DoT is applied to your whole team and can quickly wipe you on higher keys. The directly following boss can also be deadly due to lack of room.
Related: Where to find Freehold in WoW Dragonflight Season 2
- Freehold – This one is probably the easiest of the Season 2 set of dungeons. Not much to say but to avoid typical boss mechanics (swirls, cone attacks, frontal cleaves) and be wary of the mob density. Make sure your tank knows a good route.
- The Underrot – This one used to really suck when it was introduced, but in Season 2, it is also one of the easier dungeons in the set. The main thing is to be careful while navigating as it high a lot of mobs that will spawn if you get too close to their respective areas. Also, the final boss can be dangerous if your team doesn’t know what to do.
- Neltharion’s Lair – This is a pretty standard Mythic Plus dungeon. Not much to say other than to watch the pulls. A bad pull can wipe your party, same as always.
- The Vortex Pinnacle – This dungeon is also not bad in this Season, but know that the last two bosses were changed a bit. The third boss, specifically, has entirely new mechanics, so be careful about that. Make sure your party is aware before starting the timer.
Having done all of them already myself, I can say that they are, in general, way less annoying than the Season 1 set. If anything, it’s the affixes, this time around that will make any of the listed dungeons above annoying to do. Even so, I hope this helps you out, dear reader. Happy farming!
If you found this guide helpful and you’re looking for more valuable information relating to all things WoW Dragonflight, then check out this guide on How to get Everburning Keys in WoW Dragonflight right here on Pro Game Guides.