Square Enix announced the work “Viper”, a Final Fantasy XI cross alliance raid and more for the Final Fantasy XIV: Path of Dawn expansion in Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2023 in London. TO Final Fantasy XVI Also announced was a crossover for the 6.x series and an open beta test for the Xbox Series version of Final Fantasy XIV It is scheduled for mid-January to February 2024.
Get the details below.
New information summary
The news is headed by the announcement of the first new job that comes to dawn trail: The dual-wielding “Viper.” The revelation was made by producer and director Naoki Yoshida during his keynote speech at the Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2023 in London, along with a new trailer showing the Warrior of Light in action as the fierce close-range fighter.
The keynote also announced the new alliance raid series planned for the 7.x content cycle: Echoes of Vana’diel, a crossover series with Final Fantasy XI.
The new expansion will bring a host of new content, including an increased level cap, multiple new jobs, new expanding areas, new allied tribes, new dungeons, and new main battle content such as FATE, Hunts, Treasure Hunts, and side quests, and much more. Some of the newly announced features players can expect include:
- New job – The “Viper”, a close-range fighter that uses two one-handed swords that can be combined into a single two-handed weapon.
- New city – Tuliyollal, the seat of the federal nation-state that governs Tural, located at the northern end of Yok Tural.
- New areas – The tropical Kozama’uka region, filled with countless rivers, streams and waterfalls, and the arid Shaaloani region, encompassing vast rain-deprived plains through which a railway is being built.
- New allied tribe – The Moblins, a people who reside in the jungles of Kozama’uka and who bear a strong resemblance to the goblins with whom they share common ancestry.
- New threats – Eliminator
- New Alliance raid – Echoes of Vana’diel, a crossover series with Final Fantasy XI.
- Limited new work – Release planned for the second half of the patch 7.x series.
Summary of previously announced information
These new announcements about what to expect in dawn trail They are based on those revealed at the beginning of the year in the Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2023 in Las Vegas, including:
- Journey to the New World, Tural and its capital, Tuliyollal
- Explore new areas, including mountainous Urqopacha and the Yak T’el Forest
- New allied tribes, including the tiny Pelupelu who wear distinctive masks and inhabit Urqopacha.
- Increased level cap from 90 to 100
- Multiple new jobs
- Main battle content including FATE, hunts, treasure hunts, and side quests.
- New dungeons
- New threats, including Valigarmanda
- Service Support Update
- New equipment and recipes
- Expansive new lifestyle content
- New Dungeon Variants, Alliance Raid, Eight-Player Raid, and Ultimate Raid
- Player vs Player Update
Continuous content updates, including a Blue Mage update, unimaginably additional Hildibrand adventures, new plans for Deep Dungeons, and a Gold Saucer update.
In addition to these features, dawn trail will feature the game’s first graphical update for both the characters and the world, including:
- Improved aesthetic appeal across the entire screen.
- Higher resolution textures and shadows.
- Improved material qualities
Final Fantasy XVI Collaboration
Yoshida also revealed new details about the content players can still expect in the 6.x series as they prepare for dawn trailThe launch. A quest line crossed with Final Fantasy XVI titled “The Path Infernal” was revealed.
Fall Guys Collaboration
The long-awaited Fall Guys-inspired Gold Saucer attraction will officially launch on October 31 as part of Patch 6.51.
Xbox Series Open Beta
Following the announcement at the 2023 Fan Festival in Las Vegas, the open beta for the Xbox Series Final Fantasy XIV online will be released between mid-January and February 2024. Ahead of the official launch in Spring 2024, players on the Xbox family of consoles will be able to experience the wonders of Eorzea for the first time in this digital-only release and also enjoy support for 4K on Xbox Series X. More details will be shared soon.
Next Final Fantasy XIV: Path of Dawn Information divulgation
More information about the fifth expansion, dawn trailwill be shared in the Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2024 in Tokyo, scheduled for January 7-8, 2024. For future updates on how to watch the live streams of these events, stay tuned to Lodestone.
Check out the latest trailers below. See a new set of screenshots in the gallery.
Final Fantasy XIV: Path of Dawn Extended Extended Trailer