Publisher CI Games and developer Hexworks have released the launch trailer and new screenshots for the dark fantasy action RPG. lords of the Fallen.
Here’s an overview of the game, via CI Games:
lords of the Fallen features an all-new epic RPG adventure in a vast interconnected world more than five times larger than the original game.
After a time of cruelest tyranny, the demon god, Adyr, was finally defeated. But gods… do not fall forever. Now, eons later, Adyr’s resurrection draws near. As one of the legendary Dark Crusaders, journey through the realms of the living and the dead in this expansive role-playing experience, featuring colossal boss battles, fast-paced and challenging combat, exciting character encounters, and deep storytelling. and immersive. Will your legend be one of light… or one of darkness?
Dare to hope.
- Explore vast, interconnected worlds – Travel across two expansive, parallel worlds on your epic quest to overthrow Adyr. While the realm of the living presents its own brutal challenges, untold terrors lurk in the nightmarish realm of the dead.
- Define your own legend – Completely customize your character’s appearance from a wide range of visual options, before selecting one of nine character classes. Whichever initial path you take, develop your character according to your own play style by upgrading stats, weapons, armor, and spells.
- Master fluid, fast and challenging tactical combat – Only those who master deep tactical combat can hope to survive. Choose from hundreds of exceptionally brutal weapons or forgo metal for magic with devastating arcane attacks.
- Join or fight in online multiplayer – Experience the expansive single-player campaign alone or invite a second player to join your adventure in non-stop online co-op. But be careful: heroes from other kingdoms can and will invade.
- Wield a device of unholy power – Your flashlight has the unholy power to cross between worlds. Use this dark art to reach forgotten places, unearth legendary treasures, and even manipulate the very soul of your enemy.
- Rise from death – Fall into the world of the living and rise again… in the world of the dead. Now you have one last chance to return to your state of life, as all kinds of hellish creatures descend upon you.
- Embark on two vast parallel worlds: that of the living… and that of the dead.
- Master a fast, fluid and challenging combat system.
- Wield devastating magical attacks and character upgrades.
- Invite a second player to join your campaign in non-stop online multiplayer.
- Encounter a wide range of characters, eager to offer a dubious hand…
- Completely customize your own unique character.
- Choose from nine starting character classes, including Knight, Rogue, and Fire Apprentice.
lords of the Fallen will be released for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series and PC via Steam on October 13.
Watch the trailer below. See screenshots in the gallery.