Punkzilla has announced a platform fighting game Combined Devils for PC (Steam). A release date was not announced.
Here’s an overview of the game, via its steam page:
Combined Devils is an evolution of the platform fighting genre. Our goal is to create a competitive one-on-one fighting game experience that rewards creativity and dedication. Players who enjoy other traditional fighting and platform games will find Combined Devils familiar but fresh and excitingly new.
Our three main modes are our 1v1 Competitive mode, Campaign, and our Roguelike mode, which has challenging mobs and raid bosses to defeat.
- Platforms-Beat em’ Up Roguelite – Survive as long as you can with friends or alone as you explore and survive the increasingly difficult challenges presented to you. Equip character traits and find perks and items to help you defeat these difficult levels and bosses.
- Campaign mode – Learn the mechanics of our game through attractive levels that serve as tutorials to teach the mechanics of the game in a fun way. An advanced tutorial disguised as a platforming campaign. We plan to do a Campaign mode depending on the funding we get.
- Versus mode – Our debut game mode rewards players who take the time to learn each character’s nuanced fighting style.
- Rewards and cosmetics – Unlock cosmetics and rewards that give you more information about your character’s story.
- Minigames – Play Soccer mode, Objective Trial, racing challenges and more from Campaign and Roguelite modes as mini-games.
- Tournament value – Supporting fighting game tournaments is a great passion for our team. We want to fully support our players by organizing tournaments and raising funds to have great prizes that players can win by playing our game in tournaments.
- Revert netcode – Built with Rollback Netcode, supporting the cutting edge of a seamless online experience.
- Family movement – If you’ve played other fast-moving platform games, you’ll feel right at home here.
Watch the announcement trailer below. See the first screenshots in the gallery. Visit the official website here.