Here’s an overview of the game, via its steam page:
Crystal Story: Dawn of Dusk is an action RPG that combines charming retro-style graphics with fast-paced action, largely inspired by 16-bit classics!
Players will take on the role of Mina, a young Dawnside adventurer, who travels to a strange, broken world called Duskside, to save her brother who has been kidnapped by the forces of a great demon called Termina.
In this episodic series, she becomes the role of a true knight through her adventures and learns a powerful fire elemental magic called Arts. These arts allow her to navigate difficult terrain as she battles shadowy enemies that stand in her way.
- Use magical abilities called Arts to traverse a challenging world, defeat enemies, and solve puzzles.
- A retro-modern hybrid adventure will transport you back in time, but with a modern touch.
- Fly around Duskside and take on optional side quests in future updates.
- Completely playable with an Xbox One controller or keyboard.
- Includes an optional CRT filter for nostalgic style.
Watch a new trailer below.