Publisher Null Games and developer Yeah Us! Games has announced a freestyle extreme sports game. BMX street dog for PC (Steam). A release date was not announced.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Null Games:
BMX street dog is an extreme sports game in which you will have to go through six extensive levels in search of extreme tricks, big lines and devious challenges. fans of Tony Hawk’s pro skater and David Mirra BMX You will feel right at home in this fun and challenging BMX game.
Customize your bike and rider before you hit the city, with six huge maps to explore. Each map features hidden locations, unique challenges, and beautiful artwork to discover and make your way through!
Focus on high scores or simply progress through the levels at your own pace – either way, there’s something for everyone in BMX street dog.
- Pedal through six crazy locations, with more lines than you can shake a whip at!
- Customize your bike and rider with dozens of color and clothing options.
- Discover hard-to-reach places, invent new lines and let your creativity flow.
- From barbell spins to backflips, from manuals to hanging nothings, from blacksmiths to weak pedals – perform the most incredible combos with a huge selection of tricks and stunts.
- Fakie, manual, ice pick and wallride your way through 180 sick challenges, from the cold to the gnarly, throwing your best tricks along the way.
Watch the announcement trailer below. See the first screenshots in the gallery.