I fondly remember playing Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out early in my childhood on my first gaming console with my father. Beating opponents in the ring was a great bonding experience, and despite the game being incredibly difficult for me, it brought me hours of endless fun! I still recall trying to beat Mike Tyson and failing spectacularly, thanks to his relentless bull-rushing technique. You can imagine the level of nostalgia when I dusted off my old controllers and game cartridges to rediscover the game again!
The codes for Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out granted me new characters and circuits, enhancing my gameplay and providing additional content and more hours of fun. If you are discovering this game for the very first time, these codes will make gameplay a bit easier for you, giving you more fighters to ease you into the game more quickly. For more titles like this, check out WWE 2K23 Locker Codes
All Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out Codes List
Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out Codes (Working)
These are all the working Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out codes.
- 005 737 542—Redeem for Major Circuit
- 005 737 542—Redeem for World Circuit
- 777 807 345—Redeem for Super Macho Man
- 267 913 7638—Redeem for Super Macho Man (23 Wins)
- 2032 730 8442—Redeem for Piston Honda (2nd fight)
- 005 373 542—Redeem for Don Flamenco
- 007 373 596—Redeem for Mike Tyson
- 777 807 345—Redeem for China
- 075 541 6113—Redeem for Busy Signal 1
- 206 882 2040—Redeem for Busy Signal 2
- 800 422 2602—Redeem for a “busy signal” sound effect
- 005 737 542—Redeem for Major Circuit
Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out Codes (Not Working)
These are all of the expired Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out codes.
- There are no expired codes at this time.
Related: Boxing Fighters Simulator Codes
How to redeem codes in Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out
Follow the instructions below to redeem codes in Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out.
- Launch Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out on your device.
- Once in the main menu, scroll down and select the Pass Key option to input codes.
- Input the Codes by selecting each number and confirming by pressing the Start button.
- Repeat the process until you input all numbers into the game.
- The game will take you straight into the fight if you enter the correct code.
How can you get more Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out codes?
The developers published all of Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out codes on the game’s release. Given that the game is old, it is unlikely that Nintendo will post any more codes in the future.
Why are my Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out codes not working?
There might be a couple of reasons why your Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out codes might not be working. Sometimes typos may happen by inputting the codes in the code menu letter by letter. Always make sure you type the codes correctly. If you are running this game on a PC, the best method to redeem the codes is to copy and paste them directly into the game. Given that the codes have been released since the game came out, they will never expire.
How to get back up with extra health in Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out
To get back up with extra health after a knockdown in Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out, press A and B repeatedly to try and get back up. Hitting the timing is essential, and it depends on which Circuit you’re fighting. Follow the list to get the most health after a TKO:
- Minor Circuit: get up on an even number of seconds.
- Major Circuit: get up in the seventh, eighth, or ninth second.
- World Circuit: get up in the ninth second.
- Mike Tyson fight: get up in the ninth second.
What is Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out?
Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out is a boxing simulation game released 1987 in North America. The player plays Little Mac, a rising star on his way to boxing success. During his career, he must face several fictional opponents, up to the final match, where he fights the then-current heavy-weight champion, Mike Tyson himself.
If you’re looking for codes for other games, we have a ton of them in our Roblox Game Codes post! You can also get a bunch of free stuff via our Roblox Promo Codes page. And in the meantime, take a look at the latest news to stay up-to-date on all things entertainment.