Developer Glumberland will release the PC version of Ooblets via steam On October 3, the companies announced.
Ooblets It first launched in Early Access for Xbox One and PC via Legendary Games Store On July 15, 2020, followed by a full release for Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Legendary Games Store On September 1, 2022.
Here’s an overview of the game via Glumberland:
Ooblets It’s a relaxing but very quirky farming, creature collection, city life, and dance battle game with a lot of heart and character. It’s a game for people who want something relaxing, whimsical, expressive, and full of things to do. Spend your days renovating your farm, raising strange little friends, participating in dances, designing your house, and helping the Mayor save Badgetown!
- Customize your character’s style with a variety of unique clothing and accessories.
- Grow otherworldly crops on your farm, make candy and sell it in town.
- Build your own team of Owls to participate in card-based dance battles, level up, and unlock new moves.
- Daily challenges, dance tournaments, townspeople quests, and badges will keep you very busy.
- Give gifts and make friends with the somewhat strange residents of Badgetown.
- Start with a dilapidated shack and turn it into a beautiful home with lots of decor and furniture options.
- Play tons of fun mini-games.
- Run your own shop in town to sell items you’ve crafted and collected.
- Help the mayor save the city, uncovering Oob’s secrets along the way.
- Get to know the townspeople and befriend them if you wish!
- Explore a range of areas, such as the swamp-filled corridor of Port Forward, the eerie swamps of Nullwhere, and the frozen peaks of Tippytop
(And you can pet the Oobleets.)