Roblox BedWars has announced several updates to the game, including Infernal Shielder Rework, an early game tax system, combat changes, Kill Bounties, and balance changes.
Infernal Shield rework now reduces all incoming damage by 10% and stores blocked damage as Infernal Energy, which can be used for special abilities. Infernal Shield also reduces damage to nearby teammates by 50% from effectiveness. When the infernal energy is full, the player can jump into the air and set nearby enemies on fire while reducing damage for a short time.
To discourage the early iron flush jugg strategy, the game implemented an early game tax system. In the first 4 minutes of any 5v5 game, irons awarded to players by their teammates will be taxed, resulting in increased shop prices. The tax only applies if players get more than 50 irons.
Combat changes have been made to the game to make 1v2 more dangerous, requiring serious skill or gear advantage to win. The game has changed the way damage cooldown works, making the spam attack just as effective as the timed attack.
Additionally, the game introduced Kill Bounties, in which killing enemies rewards additional resources based on the enemy’s shield strength and time alive. Previously, there was little reward for killing players with high-level armor.
The Egg Hunt event has officially ended, and the Egg Launcher will be available in the store for an additional week. Free sets of the week include Builder, Merchant, Bounty Hunter and Nyx (player level 20 req).
Finally, the game made some balance changes to the crews and mechanics. Cyber’s Drone speed has been increased, while Hunter has a higher chance of receiving Emeralds and Diamonds. Digging damage has been reduced over time, and Grim Reaper’s soul healing has been decreased. Knockback Charm now applies a higher knockdown buff and no longer applies knockdown to attacks without any initial knockdown. The game also had fixed ability buttons that were not displayed correctly.
Verify List of BedWars commands Post to learn all the commands available in the game! You can find all the official patch notes here disagreement less.
Reworked Infernal Shielder
- Infernal Shield now reduces all incoming damage by 10% (by 50% when holding his shield) and stores blocked damage as Infernal Energy.
- Infernal Shield also reduces damage to nearby teammates by 50% from effectiveness.
- When the Infernal Energy was filled, the Infernal Shield could leap into the air! When it lands, it sets nearby enemies on fire and deals less damage for a short time.
Early game tax system (5v5 mechanic)
- The 5v5 meta is dominated by jugg strategy, with one player channeling his team’s iron early on. We are looking to reduce the power of this strategy and instead encourage team play.
- In the first 4 minutes of any 5v5 game, irons given to you by your teammates will be taxed, increasing the store prices.
- This tax only applies if you are given more than 50 irons.
- In our old battle, 1v2 fighting was equal to 2v1 fighting. We want to make 1v2 more dangerous, requiring serious skill or gear advantage to win.
- Changed how damage cooldown works.
- Spam attacks are now just as effective as a timed attack.
- Before, there was little reward for killing players with high level armor. This made it very difficult to return while the family was around.
- Killing enemies now rewards additional resources based on the enemy’s shield strength and time alive.
- The egg hunt event is officially over.
- The Egg Launcher will be available in the store for an additional week.
Free collections of the week
- Bounty Hunter
- Knicks (level 20 player)
- Drone speed: 1.3 → 1.4
- Increase the chance of getting emeralds and diamonds
- Higher probability of getting valuable resources after 8 minutes
- Drill damage scaled over time: 30 → 40 → 50 at 0m/5m/10m
- grim reaper
- Callback magic
- Increased knockdown: +30% → +50%
- No longer applies the Finishing Blow to attacks without any initial strike.
- Callback magic
- Fixed ability buttons not displaying at times
Make sure to go to Roblox BedWars page to experience this new update! You can find more information about a variety of different experiences in the Roblox section of our website.