Gotham Knights recently released an exciting update called Heroic Assault: The Kelvin Incident, which offers players a challenging 15-floor raid. This raid can be accessed either in the new Game plus mode or after unlocking the raid area and defeating all the villain side missions. Along with the raid, players can now obtain legendary gear, a powerful new class that is only available as drops in the raid. In addition, a new material will drop from the raid, a teleporter suit can be unlocked, and four new bat bike teleporters are available for players to collect.
The Heroic Assault: Kelvin Incident update also introduces new and more powerful enemies, providing players with a more challenging and engaging gaming experience. Furthermore, the game has made great strides in accessibility by allowing gameplay controls to be remapped for mouse, keyboard, and gamepad users. Players can now change which buttons need to be held down for a toggle setting.
In addition, text-to-speech functionality is integrated into the game, supporting the hardware’s built-in screen readers for all text and certain menus. Although it is currently only available in English, this feature has been improved where it was previously.
PC users get some specific changes, such as Steam Deck keyboard support, dynamic cloud saves, and fixes for space drawing and casting shadows when using higher FOV values. Furthermore, XeSS has been upgraded to version 1.1, and issues with Red Hood Mystical Leap at higher FPS have been resolved. The update also addresses rare refresh rate issues and fixes cross matches between Steam and Epic users.
Game stability and optimization have been improved, with crash fixes for rare scenarios and smaller improvements to both GPU and CPU performance. User interface updates include fixes for text chat behavior, text-to-speech in menus for PC, activity notifications, and picture mode display during co-op cinema.
Below is the full list of changes from the official patch notes that have been made Posted by developers:
- The Kelvin Incident is now available! This is a new 15 floor raid available in a new game in addition to or after you unlock the raid area and defeat all the villain side missions.
- Legendary equipment.
- This is a new level of stronger gear that only drops in the raid.
- New materials will also drop from the raid.
- A new suit transmitter can be unlocked
- 4 new bat bike carriers can be unlocked
- New stronger enemies
- Legendary equipment.
- Reset control
- Game play controls can be reset
- Supports mouse, keyboard and gamepad
- The buttons that must be pressed to switch can be changed
- text to speech
- The game supports your device’s built-in screen reader for all text and certain menus
- Improved screen reader support in areas where it was previously present
- Text-to-speech is only available in English
Here are changes for PC only!
- Implemented Steam Deck keyboard support and dynamic cloud saving
- Fixes for drawing distance and shadow casting when using higher FOV values
- Fix texture flow for objects in Heroic Assault levels
- XeSS has been upgraded to version 1.1
- Red Hood Mystical Leap should now behave correctly while playing at higher FPS
- Fixes for some rare refresh rate issues
- Fix for user kicking in STEAM-EPIC crossplay matches
stability and optimization
- Crash fix for a rare scenario when a PS5 controller is set as the default audio device
- Fix crash while using keyboard input for movie camera in photo mode
- Several smaller improvements to both GPU and CPU performance
- Fix text chat behavior when using the PageUp / PageDown keys
- Numerous fixes for the text-to-speech feature in the PC menus
- Fix in activity notifications conflicting with other onscreen actions
- Fix for picture mode displaying incorrectly while starting a cinematic in co-op mode
- Updated icons for Nintendo Switch analog sticks and direct input controllers