Image via Respawn Entertainment
As a gaming journalist, I had an opportunity to experience Star Wars Jedi: Survivor crashing on multiple platforms. Be advised, don’t do this at home as it may test your allegiance to the light side of the Force. Luckily for you, I had the honor of experiencing Jedi Survivor crashing on PC, so I found several potential fixes to keep you playing the game without a problem.
How to fix Star Wars Jedi Survivor crashing on PC
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is not immune to game crashes on PC (and other platforms). Fortunately, there is always a solution you can apply, at least as first aid, until developers fix the issue with the update. Here’s how to fix Jedi Survivor crashing on PC:
Related: Jedi Survivor Arachnophobia – How to Enable Safe Mode
- Relaunch the game.
- Reboot PC.
- Check your internet connection.
- Check the integrity of Star Wars Jedi: Survivor game files (if your launcher is Steam):
- Go into the Steam Game Library.
- Right-click Star Wars Jedi: Survivor.
- Select Properties, then Local Game Files.
- Select Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- Reinstall the EA app.
- Change the PC settings to improve performance.
- Disable Ray Tracing.
- Update the graphic card drivers.
- Check firewall settings.
- Turn off VPN if you use one.
- Reinstall the game.
If you still experience issues, check for answers to your problem on the official Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Support page (hyperlinked here). If nothing else works, waiting for the Jedi Survivor patch that will fix your issue is the only thing left. Let’s hope the Force is strong with this one.
For more information on Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, check out How to fix stuttering in Jedi Survivor on Pro Game Guides.